Costruisci il tuo futuro con noi.
Siamo sempre alla ricerca di persone motivate e capaci da inserire nei nostri punti vendita di Genova, Milano, Chiavari e Rapallo e nei nostri uffici in Genova.
Se sei interessato ad unirti a noi invia il tuo curriculum vitae all'indirizzo email firstname.lastname@example.org
CONSULTA LE POSIZIONI APERTE
We are seeking an experienced and creative e-commerce and digital marketing executive looking for their next challenge, by joining a young and dynamic online team. You will work closely with the CEO, the digital director and the brand manager in executing and delivering the online strategy with the opportunity to grow the role over the coming years. You will dive site revenue and conversion and create and implement the marketing strategy using both offline and online methods to gain new customers.
- Responsible for managing and optimizing the website content to improve search engine ranking and user experience and for collecting and actioning data and analytics to drive improvements across the website looking at trading performance, customer purchasing behaviour and digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage the email marketing campaigns to support the online and offline acitivities
- Monitor current competition and new/emerging omnichannel brands for inspiration, market awareness and web sales trends to ensure web offer and experience is in line with customer expectations.
- Manage and execute the eCommerce growth plans to deliver best practices eCommerce expansion
- Support the team with all the online initiatives and activities
- Play a key role in the loyalty programme project in conjunction with the Digital Director, continually looking at ways to optimise retention via the website and having a clear understanding on what the competition is doing.
- Work with the Brand Manager to plan the end-to-end customer journey for new brands, product launches and promotions
- Drive cross-/up-sell to increase AOV, with responsibility to analyse impact and optimise
- Support technical trouble shooting and tackling any website issues
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies across multiple channels including email, search engine marketing and display advertising
- Analyse and report on the performance of all marketing campaigns and make data-driven decisions to improve results
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and technologies, and make recommendations for new tools and techniques to improve results
- Have had 3 years’ experience in digital marketing including Shopify, ESP platforms, Google AdWords
- In-depth understanding of SEO concepts, website performance being able to understand and write HMTL and CSS would be highly desirable
- Great attitude and able to work with others
- A degree in marketing or a related field would be desirable, however we are more interested in your experience, demonstrable successes and your creative abilities.